Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Congratulations are in order!

I'm going to take a break from posting pictures for a minute for a very special announcement:

PARKER AND SARA ARE ENGAGED! 

He just called me and told me that "operation get engaged is complete!" I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to be able to share this great news and now that its official, I can!

I had to keep the secret from before leaving for Georgia. Once we were in Georgia I got to see her ring since I wasn't going to see it on her and it was almost impossible to keep that secret! I just wanted to tell everyone I knew and I wanted to give her a big hug to congratulate her, but I couldn't. I was able to hug him, but it just wasn't the same only giving one hug, when all I wanted to do was give two!

Please keep both of them in your prayers in the coming months because Parker will be leaving for Boot Camp with the Navy next week. He was supposed to leave a few days after Christmas, but they moved up his class date. Both Parker and Sara were aware this could happen and they've both come to terms with it, but with such exciting news like this it could make things harder emotionally.

Congrats to the happy couple and many blessings and years of happiness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment