Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Babies Galore!

The weekend after Thanksgiving was a weekend of showers. My mom, Pat, and cousin Samantha hosted a shower for Baby Boy and then on Sunday, my mom, Alaina {one of my sorority sisters}, and I hosted a shower for Sara {my big sister in Kappa Delta} and her soon-to-be daughter. Both Sara and I got some great stuff to start spoiling our children! Even Eden walked away from my shower spoiled. I think she might have gotten more things than her brother.




Eden was tired of helping us clean for the shower so she took a break and put her feet up to watch Yo Gabba Gabba
Tommie and Grandma sitting with Kate, Marylynn's {a high school friend and my Matron of Honor} oldest daughter.
Me with my Granny.




The cake for Sara's shower. Baby girl's name is Leah Grace and she is already VERY loved by many!




No comments:

Post a Comment