Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

This Week


This week I went a little crazy with taking pictures of everything that's gone on at our house. I'm not sure why, so you're going to get more than just a picture a day this week! I just couldn't help myself!
May 6 - Eden was sharing with Hunter and I think he might have been a little overwhelmed!
May 6 - The stack of stuff from the front. Seeing it from aboce doesn't do it any justice! She must have been in a giving mood.
May 7 - Eden was picked to help count with the Counting Clown at story time! Good thing Daddy wasn't around since he doesn't like clowns.
May 8 - This is how we spent our morning - lounging in the sun! Eden loves her whale. I got it to take to the beach so she could have water away from the water and so I didn't have to leave the beach all sandy. Little did I know that a little splashing in the back yard would be fun for her too!
May 8 - Silly Eden! She was walking around saying "Yook ah my hat!"
May 8 - To round out a great day we played with glow sticks in the bath tub.  Hunter didn't know what to think about it, but he was a great sport and Eden even shared with him.
May 9 - Waking up at 5:30 makes for a tired Mommy, but when this is the face that you're waking up to, life isn't all that bad!
May 9 - Strawberries from our front yard. I'm nervous to let Eden eat them because I've never had home grown strawberries. I know, I know, that's weird to not let her eat them!
May 9 - I love to watch her play when she has no idea that I'm around. She's so creative and to see the wheels turning as she plays is amazing to me.
May 9 - She caught me!
May 9 - Hunter after his photo shoot for his 10 weeks old post.
May 9 - He's starting to notice the characters hanging above him.
May 9
May 10 - Finally finding his hand to suck his thumb when he isn't laying on his tummy. He knows where his hands are, now he just needs to refine those skills and work it out to get just his thumb. When he does that, he won't be so frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment