Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Motherhood Is...{21}

Peaceful
Well, it's peaceful until a toddler enters the picture. Eden is a great big sister, but there are days that she wants to help too much. Hunter fell asleep on my chest one afternoon and he was so peaceful. He doesn't always sleep with me, but if I can I let him. He slept on my chest and he was so peaceful. Eden first wanted to "pet" him and then wanted to see him. Of course after he's awake she wants to check his diaper to make sure he didn't poop. She really does take a peek into the leg of his diaper and accurately diagnose the poop situation. If there's no poop, Eden will help me by taking his diaper off so I can change it. When all is said and done Eden is a big help, but sometimes she's too much help than I know what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment