Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

9 Weeks Old

Time is flying by. Hunter turned 9 weeks old this week and I honestly forgot because the day got here so quickly. I guess part of it is that I take the pictures on the correct day, but I don't always get around to posting the pictures or talking about it right away. This week I also got to do his 2 month pictures also, so maybe that helped Wednesday sneak up on me much quicker than normal. On Monday we had Hunter's 2 month well baby visit with the doctor. He weighs a whopping 11 pounds 11 ounces! He was only 22 inches long though. So, it seems like the kid is chunking out, and not getting much taller! He's getting his little fat rolls and they're too cute. He loves "talking" to us and Eden loves when he talks. She tells us, "Mommy! He talk at me!" because she knows that we are always trying to get him to talk to us and we get excited when he does talk to us. He's just growing up too fast already!




And because now, there's no weekly post worth posting without the "out takes!" I've given it away that there are many pictures that don't make the cut for the post, and now they do. This week does not disappoint for sure - especially since we were on our way to the bath and Eden still has her dinner on her face! Hunter is starting to look at me when Eden holds him with a look of "Mom, please save me!" I love them together.







No comments:

Post a Comment