Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 Weeks Old

Hunter was on a roll. He was sleeping through the night most nights. Well, he decided this week that he didn't want to do that anymore! Ugh, Not good for Mommy! He woke up twice last night - at 2 and 5:30 - but then he slept until 9, so I guess it isn't all bad! I did voice my opinion on the matter and it was to wake up a few times at night rather than waking up early for the day. I guess he listened because that's what he started doing. I'm just excited for the day that I sleep through the night again. It won't be too long and I have a feeling that it will be when he gets over this growth spurt hump. I feel like I've had my shirt off most of the day recently with the amount of times that he's wanted to nurse during the day recently! This too shall pass...

He's getting so big! He doesn't need as much help when it comes to sitting in the chair. He's getting so strong!



And here are your promised out takes from the week:


The only reason I consider this an "out take" is because it isn't of Hunter. Other than that, I think it's a great picture of Eden! I could just squeeze her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment