Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

12 Weeks Old

This week has been a rather trying week for Hunter and me. Maybe it's just me, but I think he and his poop have something to do with it! I've been pooped on more times this week than I have in his whole life thus far. He's so happy when he does it, but I'm tired of doing the laundry that's associated with it. Those 4 loads of laundry that I spoke of earlier this week, they're still there. He just keeps creating more and more work for me when he poops everywhere like he's been doing this week. This week Hunter also slept in his crib for the first time. He napped in his crib on Monday and yesterday and he slept in his crib last night. This is a big step for me. A part of my heart broke to put him in there and not have him by the bed last night. I know Lane and I will both sleep better in the long run, but I miss my little man beside me. It's just one more "milestone" to show that he's growing up way too fast for my liking! Oh, and yes, he's in a diaper and a bib for his pictures. I know, "Do my kids ever wear clothes?" Not with the amount of laundry I've had to do this week!

Watching Eden.


Because he's started kicking his legs so much he slouches during his "photo shoot" now.
OUT TAKES




No comments:

Post a Comment