Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!

A canvas that I painted for Lane to put in his office.
We got to celebrate Lane's birthday with him yesterday. I was at a loss about what I should get him this year, so I did my best to make up for his gift with food. We had a shrimp appetizer and then our main course was exactly the kind of meal that Lane loves - one with no veggies! We had steak, mashed potatoes, and baked beans. After dinner we had oreo cheesecake cupcakes. Basically, as the night went on, the food got better and better! The shrimp was alright, the steak was good, and the cupcakes were amazing! I've never made any sort of cheesecake, so I was a little nervous about how they would turn out. Eden couldn't have been more excited about having the cupcakes. She was very upset that they had to be in the refrigerator all day and she couldn't enjoy them right away like other cupcakes.


Eden is blurry because she was shaking her head to help blowout the candles with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment