Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

11 Weeks Old

How lucky are we to have a healthy and happy baby boy! And one that is just so good. He's just perfect to us and we think so more and more all the time. We've been laying low this week in Hunter's life and don't have too many plans in the upcoming weeks. Hunter is back to sleeping better. He's been getting up around 4 or 5 and then again at 8 or 9. I'm extremely happy with this sleep schedule and I'm glad he's willing to give me my mornings' rest because I am not a very good morning person. Each day this week he's been taking his first nap of the day in the stroller as I take the kids out for a jog. I guess the hum of the wheels and the breeze because I'm running so fast! Ha ha, probably not, but whatever it is, it's working so I guess we'll have to keep it up. Hunter continues to get stronger and stronger. I'm actually thinking about getting out the exo-saucer so he can stand {which he's loving these days} and so he can have somewhere else to hang out. I'm sure he's getting tired of the same old same old!








No comments:

Post a Comment