Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Week in Our Life

February 10 - Eden and her friends Henry and Cael while Mommy and Daddy enjoyed dinner with their parents! The kids got to watch The Little Mermaid - this moment didn't last long!
February 11 - Lane and I celebrating my birthday early thanks to good friends who kept Eden for us. We didn't know if I'd make it to my birthday without a new baby around, so we went out to play putt putt and have dinner a week early. 
February 12 - Eden napping on the video monitor. I find that even though she's not a "tiny baby" anymore I still can't take my eyes off of her! She's too perfect for words!
February 13 - At the playground on base before heading to the commissary and lunch with Daddy. Eden discovered that she loves the swings. I discovered that I can get tired from just pushing a swing now that I'm 9 months pregnant!
February 14 - Happy Valentine's Day! This is me and Baby boy before heading to the doctor. I had to make sure to get  a picture of the 2 of us just in case it was the last time he was hiding out in my belly! He's getting pretty low and rather large, ha ha.
February 14 - Eden wanted in on the picture and she loves looking at the light that tells us the picture is waiting to take when we have it on automatic setting.
February 15 - Eden in her "boots shoes" and her pjs. I told her that her black boots were shiny like Parker's, so we took her picture to send to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment