Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Nursery

Baby Boy's room is DONE! Everything that we have for him is in place and ready to welcome him home. We've unpacked diapers and stocked them away. We've put sheets in the crib. We've hung curtains. We've finished it all and are just waiting now. {I had to get it done so if I do go into labor I don't have to worry with it when I come home.} I hope you love it as much as I do...and if you don't, that's ok, because I. Am. In. Love with the way it turned out!
This is directly to the right of the door {unless you're walking through the door, then it's on your left, ha ha}
His shelf {that was his sister's} and his first year calendar. All I need is for him to let me know if he's coming this month or next month so I can date it!
His changing table. Stocked with lotions and diapers and pjs! Please note his monster truck is down there for him to enjoy when he's mobile!
The "nursing" station. We have a rocking chair pad coming this way, but it needs to be made {from the striped fabric} first. Aunt Nana is having it made at the same place that made the cover that matched Eden's room. We're just waiting to get it back now.
The "ultra boy" airplanes that hang above the rocking chair.
This table is very important. In Eden's room, the rocking chair was beside the crib and so I used it to put my water or whatever I was drinking while nursing on the edge of the crib. I spilled a number of those drinks into the crib and Lane had to do a number of "emergency" bed changes as I nursed Eden. Now I have my very own table to set drinks and not spill them in the crib!
We couldn't find a lamp that we liked, so we got the cheapest one we could find and I spray painted it to match his room. The picture is of my half brother who passed away when he was 12. I thought it was cool because I actually have the shirt he's wearing in the picture and will probably pass it on to Baby Boy.
From the "nursing station."
The different fabrics that make up the bumper in addition to the stripe.
The curtain and the crib with the watch me grow and the C-130.

No comments:

Post a Comment