Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

D Day!

Today is the day. 
The day that Baby Boy is due. 
The day that I want to hold my son. 
The day is here and I'm trying every myth possible to go into labor before being induced next Monday. I'm drinking raspberry tea like it's going out of style, I've purchased my castor oil and I dread taking even a sip of it, I've eaten spicy foods (Cajun and Mexican) and only gotten heartburn, I'm taking primrose oil capsules in addition to my prenatal vitamins, I've gone on walks even when I wanted to nap, and I've even tried carrying Eden around on the hike this past Saturday all while getting weird looks from other people. Baby Boy is cozy in the belly and I'm beginning to wonder if he's ever going to come out to meet us...
40 weeks. Baby Boy is DUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment