Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Movin'

My goodness, this kid is giving me a run for my money. Hunter can't be put on his belly because as soon as he's on his belly his knees are tucked right up under him and he's rocking on his hands and knees! Already! I'm not ready for him to crawl at all. But who am I kidding? I can't put him on the floor at all. If he's on his back, he rolls. If he's on his belly he's on his hands and knees trying to crawl. Today when he was rocking back and forth he was up on his hands and knees and he was rocking so hard that he was all the way over his hands, then all the way back with his hiney on his heels. Lane was on a road trip over the weekend for work and we had a chance to video chat with him. At one point I put Hunter down {because he's getting so darn heavy} and Lane was surprised and impressed with how much closer to crawling Hunter is in just a few days! We knew it would be soon, but we didn't think it would be THIS soon! I feel like it's a little surreal to me that Hunter is moving around already, so I needed to make sure to document it so I might believe it! Here's the proof that he's on the move!






No comments:

Post a Comment