Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

5 Months Old

I know it was just a few days ago that I posted Hunter's weekly update, but he's already so much closer to crawling that I can't believe it! I can't believe I'm going to have to put up baby gates and baby proof my house again. He's belly laughing at Lane and I, but even better is that I can start to see a relationship forming between him and Eden. She's picking up on the things and sounds that make him laugh and will take advantage of having him all to herself when we're in the car. Their seats are side by side and she's forward facing while he's rear facing, so they can see each other very well. As we're driving I can hear her say something or make a sound and then he laughs at her. It's usually more than just a cuckle too, it's usually a good and solid laugh that he gives her. When we're at home Eden will make sure to bring him toys {though she's also quick to take what she wants and "trade" toys with him}. She's so good to him and you can tell by the way he looks at her that he's falling in love with her, just as all little brothers should!









No comments:

Post a Comment