Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

25 Weeks Old

Another week has come and gone. I usually feel like time flies, but this week time felt like it stood still. Not for a good reason either! I wish time would stand still when we're doing the fun stuff and speed by when things aren't so great, but it just doesn't seem to happen that way. Hunter has had a runny nose and felt a little under the weather this week. I don't see signs of teeth, so I think we're just dealing with a summer cold for the little guy. It isn't fun, but I guess we had to deal with this at some point in childhood. I gave up on rice cereal because he just didn't seem to like it. We're working on squash now. He does ok with it, but I think he prefers to nurse to be honest with you. He eats less than an ounce of squash when we eat dinner and is ready for milk when bedtime rolls around. I'm not sure he's putting 2 and 2 together that when he eats off the spoon he actually is getting food, just like when he nurses. He didn't have any more vomiting episodes after having those 2 issues, so I think he's good to go. We've been giving him the original mum mums which are like rice cakes for babies and he does well with them. He actually loves them! He's sitting beside me eating some right now, as a matter of fact. I'm glad he does because it's just one more thing I'll make sure to have in my arsenal when I have to fly from here to Atlanta with both kids...alone...in just a few weeks! Someone tell me I'm not too crazy!!!!!



 We get more and more silly pictures of Hunter as he gets older and more interested in everything around him. He wants to know about everything these days!









No comments:

Post a Comment