Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

What a Week

This week has been a whirlwind. I'm not even sure of what, but I feel like we've been on the go most of the week. It could be that Lane is on the evening schedule for work, so Eden and I have been on our own for the afternoon and evening. We've made do and Lane has been home for dinner most nights, but we've managed this new schedule well. Here's what we've been up to this week:
January 9 - Kind of hard to see, but I'm kind of obsessed with how easy the transition has been to get Eden into her big girl bed! She's laying on her back with her arm out to the side {her hand points to the left side of the picture.}
January 10 - Eden put the table next to Ginger in the back yard and was feeding her lunch one day.
January 11 - Curtain options for our new room. We're thinking about the stripes for our bedroom and the diamonds for the bathroom. I'm excited to try to take on the idea of doing the curtains myself.
January 12 - Eden had lined her bears up to sit with her after nap time.
January 13 - Baby stuff is starting to take over our house! {Don't judge me because my tree is still up. At least it's the last thing inside and the ornaments are down, it's just the lights that have to go!!!!}
January 14 - Baby Boy got new shirts today! I made him some bow tie shirts. This is the first of the 4 that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment