Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Week of Baby Boy

Another week into 2012 and another week closer to meeting Baby Boy! A lot of what we did this week revolved around him. We got things done in his room {we're about 98% done} and I had my first set of maternity pictures done to help us remember the moments of pregnancy. I'm excited to meet him and can't wait until I can see the adoration on Eden's face at the sight of her baby brother.

January 16 - This is Parker's graduation gift for his boot camp graduation.  Well, it's the start of the project.  I didn't even keep this picture because of the project, but because when I took the picture of the table, my belly got in the way and is in the picture too!
January 17 - The airplanes are hung in Baby Boy's room. Just a little more to go to complete the room.
January 18 - Baby Boy's crib with the C-130 hanging above it and the "Watch me Grow" beside it. I'm happy with the way his room is coming together!
January 19 - These are some of the blocks that we used in the maternity photo shoot . She took pictures of his name in his nursery. Now, if you only knew what his name is!!!! Sorry, Lane still wants to keep it a secret...Only a few more weeks!
January 20 - What will be Baby Boy's curtains. Nothing is cut, sewn, or put together in any way here. I just have everything laying together to make sure I like it before doing anything with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment