Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Motherhood Is...{1}

Something new that I'm going to try to do this year with my blog is to post each weekend about what motherhood has taught me through a picture that I've taken during the week. I thought this would be very easy, but come to find out, it isn't. To pick one picture from the week to describe motherhood and it's meaning is actually very hard. How am I supposed to narrow motherhood down to ONE picture?! I'm bound and determined to do it though!

Motherhood is: Your every move being watched and recorded by your child(ren). Lane and I are both fans of putting chips on our deli sandwiches. Eden has taken note of this and decided to add chips to her sandwich, however her sandwich is a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. To each her own.

1 comment:

  1. Very Excited to do this together and learn from you mama!!

    ReplyDelete