Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Before Noon

Today I was struck by a streak of energy this morning. I'm still trying to figure out where it came from since Eden was up at 7:20 {an hour earlier than "normal" for her.} As soon as I walked downstairs I started accomplishing things and have not scratched one item off of my monthly to do list. I'm ok with it though, because I've gotten a lot done! Here's all I've finished today {yes, I'm taking a moment to publicly brag about myself!}

*Cleaned off the kitchen table - it has been serving as my craft staging area*
*Dusted the kitchen table*
*Cleaned off the kitchen counters - well, 3 of them, so I'm calling this an accomplishment!*
*Finished the laundry {all of it still needs to be folded, but tomorrow is folding day, so it's a done chore}*
*Cleaned off the washer and dryer*
*Dusted the washer and dryer*
*Hung a picture in the guest bathroom*
*Hung pictures on the stairway wall to add to the gallery wall*
*"Potty trained" Eden - she's sat on the potty 3 times, but got tired of trying, so we'll keep it up another day or after nap later*
*Hung my "Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow" sign in the laundry room*

ALL BEFORE NOON!!!!!! Patting myself on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment