Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Big Girl Room

Here are the promised pictures from Eden's updated room. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead with my growing baby!
The room from the door looking in. The trundle stays out all the time just in case Eden falls out of the bed {which she hasn't done yet.}
The other side of her bed. The watch me grow needs to be hung and the stool actually goes by the door so Eden can reach her light switch.
The wall desk {opened} that will hang here. This is made by Pop for Eden for Christmas. When the desk is closed the front of it is a chalk board.
From the window looking at the closet and the door. The boxes in her closet are her books and that half of the closet is supposed to act as a "reading nook" but she stays pretty entertained in her bed without getting up until we get her up. I'm not pointing out the books until we need to give her reason for realizing they're there.
Eden's dresser.
Close up of the baby pictures of me, Lane, and Eden that hang above the wall desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment