Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Merry Christmas

If you know me, you know that I wish Christmas was year round! I love it. I live for it. Everyone just seems so happy around Christmas time. The lights that are up make everything seem so magical. I love everything about it! That's why I wanted to make a Christmas box for Lane.

Don't get me wrong! I'm SO glad that I {hopefully} won't have to make a Christmas box, so I made a Christmas in July box.
Eden enjoyed getting to help with the stickers.

I made sure to put the Christmas stuff on the flaps that will open on the box first.

Our friends came over for dinner and we painted pictures for the Daddies. It's nice to have friends to deal with separation along side. Anna said she and the girls hadn't been out of the house that day and I knew my dinner would provide left overs, so we had plenty to share, so they came over and ate with us. It got them out of the house, it entertained my kids, we didn't have to refrigerate so many left overs, and our Daddies got some cool art out of the whole thing. The blue/green pictures on the table are fireworks pictures, and the kids also made flag pictures.
Hunter painted too, and ended up with paint everywhere - the chair, the table, his face, his belly...everywhere!
The finished works of art. Eden's are on top, Hunter's on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment