Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Crazy!

Eden has been in a fabulous mood. She's been very cooperative, and super helpful around the house. Last week she walked into her toy room and said, "oh, this is a mess! I need to clean it up!"and proceeded to pick up all of her toys and put them away. Not once did she tell me that it was too hard or that it wasn't fun. It was bliss! That's just one example of how awesome it has been to have a cooperative preschooler. 

Hunter on the other hand...My goodness! If the kid could fall off of something he never should have been climbing on to begin with, or if he could trip over his own feet one more time it would be one time too many! He's busted his lip at least 2 days in a row. He's into everything. His most recent excitement is that he can climb in and out of his high chair. He climbs up onto the chair {which he has fallen out of at least once} then onto the table, then the tray of the high chair before climbing into the seat of it.

Life these days has been crazy, but mostly crazy-good! I'm loving the moment in my life right now. Life is easier because Eden is willing to help, and life is keeping my on my toes because of Hunter and his adventures. There's never a dull moment, and right now I'm enjoying it - except for Hunter hurting himself all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment