Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Motherhood Is...{28}

This week I am blessed by great friends!

When we were in Georgia we left our house in the hands of our friends Angie, James, Tracey, and Jesse - and their kids! They couldn't have taken better care of our house and our dogs while we were gone. My house hasn't been this clean since we moved in. Tracey deep cleaned the house for us, James pressure washed the back patio, Angie folded my laundry and they all tag teamed taking care of our dogs.

Because my house was so clean and so well kept that I was inspired. I unpacked our suitcases within being home for less than 24 hours. I've pruned the palm trees in the back yard. Eden was inspired too! She looked into her toy room - which looked like a tornado went through it - and she said, "oh! This is a mess! I should clean it up!" And she did. She put away all the toys on her own and she's been making sure to pick up all of her toys each day. I've also started asking her to wipe off the table after clearing her dishes from the dinner table and she's doing it with a smile!

Hunter is just going with the flow these days. His communication is becoming much better. Even if most of it is listening with not much talking. He's doing his part helping out around the house too. He gets his cup for dinner so I can fill it with milk or water. He's also putting things in the trash for me - I just have to make sure to keep a handle on what goes into the trash.

Ahhhhh, a clean house and cooperative kids, I couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment