Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Haircut

Hunter got his first haircut. I can't believe he had to have it so soon {compared to Eden}! She was over 2, and he really should have had his closer to his birthday, but I waited. His mullet was getting out of control! I wish had had a good before picture from the day of, but I don't.

Once we got to the salon, Eden got her hair cut first.

After Eden's turn, Hunter jumped right up. We had given him a sucker to help him sit still. I only wish that sucker had helped! Before everything was said and done, he was over it. Linda had to bend over backwards to get his hair even.



 Daddy was able to join us on FaceTime. You can see Grandpa holding the phone in the left side of the picture. In the picture below that you can see Lane on the phone. Yes, that's a nasty mustache! Linda said she'd cut it off for him if he wanted her to.








 When it was all done he no longer looked like a baby. He looked like a little boy and it kind of broke my heart a little bit! It's amazing how a haircut can age a little boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment