Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 19, 2013

Re-Do

When I got back from Georgia I jumped right into finishing the cabinets in the bathrooms. The bathrooms had terrible honey oak cabinets that were fading and nothing short of ugly!
Last year my mom and I re-did the kitchen cabinets so I knew the path I wanted to take to re-do the bathrooms. Once I got started I was on a roll! I started with the downstairs bathroom...



And I'm trying to decide on the hardware before making a commitment to anything. What I picked doesn't match the existing hinges, so I think I'm going to have to change the hinges sooner or later. That can wait. I'm not too worried about the hinges at the moment.

And then I moved to the upstairs bathroom...
And it was all in under a week for a low cost of less than $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment