Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picture Dump

Ah! Another week has come and gone and Lane hasn't been here for most of it. Luckily for him he had a few flights this week, so he was able to get out of the office - finally! I know he's been ready to get back in the plane, but it means I've had long nights this week because his flights have been later in the afternoon/evening. I never knew I could look forward to a weekend like I am these days!
June 3 - The table at IKEA that I've been eyeing for years now. I was showing Lane online and saw that it was on sale. I quickly made a {solo} trip to IKEA to make my purchase!
June 4 - The kid won't stop rolling over in the middle of the night - I've still only seen him roll over once, but I put him back on his belly at least once a night. When I put him on  his belly, he slammed his thumb into his mouth to go back to sleep.

June 4 - Eden was obviously excited to hold Hunter! I love them together.
June 5 - Eden and Hunter laying on their new blankets. Lane's Aunt Marie sent them to us and Eden was super excited to try them out!
June 6 - I took the kids to a play date at a friend's house this week. Here are the 2 babies laying down enjoying "small people time" and their siblings came to join them. Hunter is at the top, Eden is a blur on the right because I didn't snap the picture quick enough, Luke (5 months old) is across from Hunter, and Max (3 years old) is laying down so perfectly for the picture!
June 6 - As I was getting the kids ready for bed I let Eden decide how bath time would go. She decided that Hunter would get a solo bath while she watched a show and then she and I took a shower. This is how she thought the night would end - her sleeping in Daddy's spot {because he still wasn't home from a late flight}. 
June 7 - Hunter fell asleep in his car seat at our friends house. What else did we expect, he was still in his jammies!
June 7 - The picnic table is stained and ready to go! All we need now is Daddy to get home from work at a reasonable hour so he can put it together for us.

June 8  - The picnic table is all put together and my {$99} IKEA umbrella is perfect for it! {Please note that my worst fear came true...I forgot to double and triple check that I had stained all the boards and there were 2 that I left out...BOO!}
June 9 - Hunter was more tired than I thought. I let him hang out on the changing table of his pack-n-play and he pulled the burp cloths over his head and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment