Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Go Away

I love that Eden doesn't mind playing by herself. In the beginning it was hard for me to wrap my brain around this being a good thing, but now I think it's wonderful. She enjoys playing in her toy room alone and she enjoys wandering around the back yard to explore the world all by herself.

Playing alone is a blessing in many ways. I learned recently that it can also be a curse. Today Eden wanted me to color wth her. We took turns drawing things and guessing what they were. I needed to tend to Hunter who was over the coloring thing and Eden got upset that our date was over for a few minutes. She looked at me and said "go away Mommy." Little did I know, she was hoping to color on the walls because she was mad.

So yes, independence and gaining smarts is a good thing, but sometimes when she uses both at the same time I'm in for trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment