Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Motherhood Is...{24}

Happy Father's Day
This is the collage that we created for my Dad for Father's Day

Today is Father's Day, so I want to make sure to recognize that motherhood is so much easier when we have daddies to help! They're so important to the development of the children. Both my dad, Lane's dad, and my husband have been important in shaping the lives of our kids. Eden and Hunter are lucky to have these men in their lives - and so am I. Daddies are special. Daddies are strong. Daddies are sweet. Daddies are just as important in shaping mommies as they are in shaping their kids! Thank you to all the dads in our lives, you've helped make us who we are today and who we will evolve to become over time. You teach us everything you know and you make sure we stay grounded. Thank you for making motherhood a little bit easier by being on our side!

No comments:

Post a Comment