Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

14 Weeks Old


Can it be true? Hunter is already 14 weeks old and growing faster and faster! He's awake most of the day these days with a few naps here and there. He's doing a great job {on most days} taking a long afternoon nap. This week has been very trying for me because he's wanting to nurse a lot. He's nursing about every 2 hours, and he's trying to in the middle of the night right now too. Last night in order to get him to go back to sleep when he woke up at 1 - which is totally not his norm! - I had to bring him to bed with me. Once he was cozy in bed he slept for a few hours and it allowed me to get some shut eye too. When I mention all the nursing he's doing recently to other people they are quick to remind me that babies hit a growth spurt around 3 months old. Guess how old Baby Hunter is? Yep, he's hitting that point that he's growing again! I love him to pieces and will take{a few} nights with waking hours as long as he's healthy and growing.





And this week, I promise, his out takes will not disappoint! I'm not sure if it's because I took the pictures first thing in the morning, or what, but he was in rare form! 












No comments:

Post a Comment