Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tide Pools

When Mimi and Pop were here we visited the Cabrillo National Monument in San Diego and I didn't get to visit the tide pools. I had heard so many great things about the tide pools and I really wanted to see for myself. Today I had the opportunity to take our friend, Kat {she was in a musical with Lane at our home church in Dunwoody, GA and her dad baptized Eden at the same church}, down to the monument to go to the tide pools. I must say, even though they say the best time to go is low tide so you can see the sea creatures, we were there as the tide was reaching high tide and it was absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get a chance to go at low tide and see the sea creatures!


































No comments:

Post a Comment