Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Run, Brittany, Run!

I've been keeping up with my runs and I've been doing a good job making sure I stay on track. I'm almost 20 miles in and I've completed 2 weeks of the couch to 5k program. I've also already signed up for a 5k on mine and Lane's anniversary this summer. I'm more than excited to be able to accomplish this with him. I will say that my knees have started bothering me though. I'm hoping that taking a few days off will help me recover so I can keep pushing on. Yesterday was the first day I ran in my new shoes and that I ran my furthest distance {2.75 miles} but my pace still needs some work. My outside pace is a good 2 minuets slower than my inside pace. With a view like this, who cares how much slower the run is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment