Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Motherhood Is...{16}

Crying

Up until now I thought that Hunter didn't cry. I thought he just grunted and that was it. When we had visitors he gave us a taste of his cry, but only in the car. The other day I learned that he does, in fact, cry. I have a feeling that I didn't think he cried before because there were so many extra hands around to help us. He was held a lot and he was constantly being comforted by our visitors. That being said, he's still a great baby and doesn't cry a lot, but he does cry! I realized when I was trying to throw dinner in the crock pot before heading out to the doctor that I just had to let him cry. I had to get out the door, so dinner had to be started. He wasn't happy about it, but was all smiles once he got the attention he was looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment