Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pictures from the Week

April 20 - Eden and hunter taking a bath together. I love this tub because it gives her room to play, but I can tackle both baths at once!
April 21 - How my evenings go. Nurse the baby, put him down and then take time for me and read. I'm also addicted to the series that I'm reading, so I've been reading while I nurse him in the middle of the night instead of dozing while he's eating.
April 22 - What a cute baby! I love that he's getting some chunk to him.
April 23 - Eden sitting in her listening circle at story time. Please take note that she's wearing her dress up outfit because there was no way we were going to get out of the house without it!
April 24 - Daddy playing with Hunter when he got off work. Look how strong Hunter's neck is getting!
April 25 - Eden and Hunter watching TV together.
April 26 - What a big yawn for such a small kid!
April 27 - He just doesn't want to be a paci kid. He wants his thumb and I'm not sure I'll be able to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment