Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Motherhood Is...{13)

*Wow, having visitors has really thrown off my groove! I promise to get back to my "normal" schedule that I've been so good at keeping until now.*

Cherishing the little moments
While Grandma and Grandpa were in town, Eden started getting into a real funk. It wasn't every day and it wasn't even that often when all things were considered. She definitely knew that she could get away with more with them, but their Grandma and Grandpa after all! Don't you always get away with more when Grandma and Grandpa are around?! Come to find out, Eden has come down with a cold. A really gross nasty cold. Today she had a fever of 102 when I dropped Grandma and Grandpa off at the airport. This picture was taken earlier this week after she fell asleep with me in the rocking chair. She doesn't ever really cuddle or fall asleep with us unless she's sick. Another day this week she insisted that I lay down on the bed with her so that she could go to sleep. At one point Grandma came up to ask if I needed to feed Hunter because I had been upstairs for so long. I don't get many moments like this with Eden and while I had the time and resources {someone to watch Hunter} I decided to cherish the moments that she was allowing me to have with her. I just have to remember to thank God for the ability to be Eden and Hunter's mom and for the love that he has put in my heart for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment