Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Smiles

Easter Sunday was a good day for {most of} the Daigle family! We had a great day at home together before Eden went to her friend's house for an egg hunt and an Easter feast. Lane took her over there while Hunter and I stayed home because I was very under the weather. I started feeling achey last week and then Saturday I felt like I had been hit by a bus and Sunday wasn't much better. Hunter sure does know how to make everyone feel better though. He gave us his first smiles on Sunday. He must have known that it was a special day! His first smile was at his Daddy. I'm not going to lie, I was a little sad about that because I've been trying SO hard to get the first smile. I also tried to catch it on camera later in the day and wasn't able to get a great picture. He did give me a half smile, so I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment