Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Time flies!!!

This time last year I was contemplating the castor oil route to induce labor with Hunter. I knew I didn't want to wait until the 5th and be induced with pitocin, but I wasn't sure I wanted a leap year baby. After putting Eden to bed - and I cuddled her and cried because I knew it was the last time I would cuddle her as my only child - I came back down and did the deed.

I took a tablespoon of castor oil with my nose plugged and chased it with orange juice. I sat down to watch tv, lane played an x box game and we waited. My show went off, nothing. So I did it again. I went to bed with some contractions, but decided if I could sleep through them that I didn't need to take any action. My whole world would change when I woke up to go to the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep because if the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment