Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grounded

Lane and I have jumped ship and we no longer own our Pilot. It was a sad, sad day for me, but not for him.
I always said that when we traded in our Pilot that we would get another one. Well, we didn't. I'm the newest driver of a minivan. Yep, I'm part of the "vantasy" club. I'm not proud of it {yet}. I'm excited to be proud of it, but I'm not quite there yet. I fought hard to get another Pilot, but in the end, I lost the battle.

The Odyssey has great features - and so did the Pilot. The van and the Pilot have the same technology, so even though I'm excited about the gadgets in the van, deep down I know I could have had it with my Pilot too! The van has more space, it's lower to the ground {who cares}, and the doors open with the push of a button on the key fob. Those things ultimately won out! I will love it, I know I will, I just have to get used to the idea that I lost all my cool points that were left and embrace the soccer mom reality of a minivan. I have to accept that for now, this Pilot-loving-mom has been grounded and I will be for years to come until I can have my Pilot back!!!

She is kinda pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment