Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!

No, Eden doesn't have quite that much hair yet! Oh, how I wish. She may not have as much hair as Rapunzel, but he hair is getting long enough to braid. But only when it's wet. Earlier this week after bath time I asked Eden if she would let me braid her hair. Lane had already gone to sleep {he had to be at work by 4:30am} and I had already put Hunter down for the night.

Isn't it beautiful?! I couldn't believe it went into the braid as well as it did. Once it was braided she wanted to sleep in it. I know I loved sleeping in braids when I was a girl {and I did it just last week because I didn't have my brush upstairs and I didn't want to wake up to freshly washed hair that was a rat's nest} so I couldn't tell her no. In the morning her hair looked exactly as I thought it might, and it was spectacular. Take a look!!!

What a beautiful little girl! And check out those eyes!!! Aren't they gorgeous?! I have to admit, I noticed tonight for the first time how pretty her eyes can be in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment