Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the day that everyone tries to remember those that they love! Lane and I have never celebrated as a couple, but how can I deprive my children?! Well, I guess I still am. They don't care what we're eating for dinner, and that's how we're celebrating. I was gifted some heart-shaped pasta so I'm going to whip it up and serve it with something for dinner. I'm thinking steak and broccoli. Weird, but this meal actually makes me think of home. Lane thinks I'm weird for serving noodles for a side, but my mom would with a lot of meals, so I find it 100% normal.

So there you have it, that's how we're celebrating today {and the kids will be dressed appropriately - Hunter's a heartbreaker and Eden will be in pink!} What a better way to celebrate anyways - with the people we love. Isn't that what the day is really all about anyways?! And I guess I'll get dressed today, not just wear my yoga pants/running clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment