Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let's Party

It may not be quite time to have the parties, but the time is quickly approaching {not this weekend, but next!} Hunter's party is on Friday and Eden's is on Sunday. As always, I'm trying to do as much of it on my own as I can, so I was working on getting things together this past weekend. Once their shirts got here, I was totally ready to get some decorations and the such whipped up!

Here's what I've come up with so far for Hunter's party
His shirt and hat with the name portion of his "Happy Birthday Hunter" banner and the "thanks" note that I made for gifts.
The "H" for his name on his banner with the bowtie.
His "thanks" card.
And this is what I've started for Eden's party so far {plus some Pinkalicious books as the take homes for guests - Thank you Angela for pointing me in the direction of the book! - and some other candies for the kids to fill goodie bags with}
"happy Birthday Eden" banner, thank you card, and her shirt. She asked for pink, she's getting pink!
Her name is made with sparkly paper.
Her thank yous for her guests.
I raided the Valentine's clearance for pink candy! I had to pick the red M&Ms out of the bag, but it was worth it.
I still have more to do {especially since Lane just found out he's going to be out of town - boo! - and unable to help with anything} but I think I've got a really good start for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment