Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 4, 2013

February

I'm a month into trying to get back to the "shape" I want to be again. I've been running {a lot!} and I started 30 Day Shred again. I think it's easy because it only takes 30 minutes a day, but I still hurt terribly {in a good way} after working out.

So, where are my measurements from January to February? They're right here and I couldn't be more excited about them. I didn't start focusing on 30 Day Shred until last week, so up until then I was only doing cardio, no toning, no strength training.

Chest: -1.5 inches
Waist: -1 inch
Hips: no change
Left Arm: -.5 inch
Right Arm: -.5 inch
Left Thigh: -1 inch
Right Thigh: no change

Overall weight: -2.2 pounds

With that kind of change, why would I stop what I'm doing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment