Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Motherhood Is...{6}

This week my blessing is that I am apart of a family much larger than my own!

With an impending deployment this year, this sight warms my heart! Lane's squadron welcomed home another group of men and women who had been away from their families for up for 10 months. To know that there were so many people there in support of the families who were becoming whole again is awesome. I know that these people will be there in support of me and my family as we endure long months without each other, and that is very comforting to me.

I do not wish this deployment upon us {though I'm understanding of the "call to duty" for Lane} but I know that we'll realize how much stronger we are than we ever knew we were! And in our weak moments, these people will be by our sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment