Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Go Get Your Tiger

How is it possible that Hunter will be O-N-E! in just 2 weeks? {And Eden will be 3?!} He's getting smarter and smarter by the day. Today he was walking towards me after getting up from his nap, but he was leaving his tiger {his lovie} behind. We take that sucker everywhere, and I didn't want a dinner time melt down {every single day!} without the tiger being downstairs. As he was walking towards me I asked him to go get his tiger, pointed at it, and he turned around and grabbed it! When he picked it up he reached out to give it to me too. I'm so excited that he's going to start understanding simple commands. We're on the upswing of him learning to do things on his own and not being 100% reliant on someone else! {Though I must note that this is VERY bitter-sweet since it also means he's slowly not my "baby" anymore - even though he'll always be my baby boy!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment