Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Sprinklers!

Though the pool is open and it's within walking distance to the house, I don't always feel like packing everything up and heading over there. Today was one of those days. I'm still battling my cold, and Eden just needed to get out of the house. Not to mention, she walks up to the doors and says "sa-side" {outside}. It's her favorite place to be!

Today I gave in. I had originally thought that I would stay in my pajamas and let her watch lots of tv because that's how I feel - lazy and cruddy. I didn't want to do anything, but the "bad mom v. good mom" battle in my head got the best of me and I couldn't bring myself to turning on the tv - so we went sa-side and played in the hose.

Eden has a cool little hook up to the hose that has little wiggly water sprayers {or whatever they are!} and I just pulled out a bunch of toys and let her play in the yard and driveway. I figured I was using just as little energy sitting in the driveway watching her play as I would have sitting on the couch. I also like to think she had more fun than if she was inside watching tv. The good mom won the battle of the "bad mom v. good mom" and I still got to be lazy and just sit {for the most part}! It was great :)









No comments:

Post a Comment