Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Its GO TIME!

Eden had her well-baby appointment this morning. Everything went well, and the doctor told us that everything was a go for playing with our friends! I couldn't have been happier about the news from the doctor!

Eden has gained a pound since last Friday. The doctor laughed when she told me this because she knew one of my concerns last week was that Eden was refusing foods. I told her that I got bananas, avacados, yogurt, and popcicles after leaving the appointment on Friday in hopes of getting Eden to eat. I'm also happy to report that Eden had TWO helpings of dinner last night. I think the poor girl was starving!

Her stats for her visit today are 22 pounds and 29 inches tall. Growing girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment