Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

4 Rock Solid Years


*I was going to post this yesterday {our actual anniversary}, but couldn't upload the pictures...and come on, who wanted to see this post without the one of Lane and all his fake tats!*

I can't believe it! Lane and I have been married for 4 years. This year in May marked 10 years that we've known each other. I love him more now than I did on our wedding day, and I loved him more then than when we met. I can only think that means I will continue to love him more and more every day that we're married! In the past 4 years we have:
* Traveled in and out of the country together
* Graduated with our undergraduate degrees
* Gone through 4+ phases of flight school with the Marine Corps {yes, WE have endured this!}
* Moved 5 times
* Lane graduated OCS
* Seen the 4th of July fireworks show at the Washington Monument, not once, but twice.
* Run 2 10k races
* I went on a mission trip to Costa Rica with my brother
* Suffered loss through the death of Grampie
* Had a baby
* Lane earned his promotion to 1st Lt
* Celebrated birthdays, holidays, weddings, and baptisms
I can't wait to see what the next year {and many many years beyond} have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment