Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Now that we've had the ok to play with friends we've been to the playground {twice}, gone on a run with a friend, been to the pool, and just simply loved not having to stay at home! I've enjoyed the time that Eden and I had at home, but enough was enough and we're glad to share our company with other people.

Lane on the other hand...well, he has strep...Just when we thought the plague had left us, we're hit with something else! I'm hoping that it passes quickly and that he starts feeling better. He went to the doctor this morning and they gave him a shot {instead of 10 days worth of antibiotics which would mean 10 days of no flying and being THAT MUCH more behind!} Hopefully by tomorrow morning he'll feel 100% again and we can hang out and do something fun this weekend.

I'll let you know what we decide to do, because you know I'm not staying home :)

June 6 - One of my crafts about to come to life!

June 7 - Beautiful flower that bloomed in my yard {well, in a pot by my front door}. Made me think of Sara!
June 8 - Huh, what? You mean my hair is sticking up because I smeared banana {or "na-naaaaaa"} in it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment