Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Naked?

The laundry room isn't my favorite place to spend time, obviously, there's ALWAYS work involved! I've always wanted to decorate the laundry room, but often wonder why. No one ever sees the laundry room because there's no reason for anyone to see the mess that is always in there. To make our laundry room a little more bearable, I decided I wouldn't decorate in the laundry room, but that I would decorate inTO the laundry room! Yep, I put a sign above the door. And I love it.

And it matches the washer/dryer so it CAN go IN the room if I decide I want it there.



So now you ask...did I actually DO laundry, or are we naked around here?! Well...Here's our clean laundry that needs to be folded...


And here's the dirty laundry that needs to be washed...



And who could forget the one of the baby...naked! Not really, just lacking half of her outfit...

So, there's the answer...we aren't naked, but if I don't attend to the laundry sooner than later, we will be!




1 comment: