Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Motherhood Is...{52}

Ever Changing
We made it through 2012! Can you believe it's over? I went back and looked at my first ever Motherhood post and oh my goodness. I only had 1 child. Lane had yet to fly in the clouds on a C-130. My brother was still at boot camp. His engagement was still new. I only had 2 nieces and 1 nephew on Lane's side of the family. I had no idea how much life could change in such a short time. I mean, I did...but wow! Looking back at it all makes me realize that we should never take anything for granted. Life moves at a rapid pace {and with kids it's even faster!} and it's hard to keep up. I'm thankful for the pictures that I've been taking through the year, and I'm even more thankful for the people that are in the pictures. They are my life. They make me who I am. Remember, as 2012 comes to an end, everything that you accomplished through the year and that life is ever changing! Happy 2013!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment