Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Raider Christmas

I told you a while back that I was tasked to make the ornament for Lane's squadron to hang in the O Club on base. At first I was intimidated because I didn't know what kind of standards I was going to have to live up to. Once I shook the nerves and came up with an idea I was ready to roll with it! I actually got excited. I haven't crafted in a little while, so it was nice to kind of ease back into the groove of doing something that is such a stress relief to me. It was fun to make and I loved watching the pieces of it come together a little bit at a time. It didn't take long, and if it wasn't for the paint drying on it it would have been much quicker, but alas, the paint didn't want to dry as quick as I wanted to move...so I made more than one! I made 4 to be exact. One for the O Club, one for us, and then 2 ladies asked if they could have one, so I made one for each of them too.



The ornament on the right is the one for the O Club and the one on the left is what I made for our tree and for a few other wives.
Done {front}
Done {back}

No comments:

Post a Comment